Wednesday 28 October 2015

R100

I admit it. The main reason I chose to rent this movie was because I liked the cover art. Breaking one of my golden rules.

As usual I thought maybe this one might be different. Maybe it would be a quirky and sexy Japanese gem... a future cult classic?

But no. As usual, sexy cover art = bad film.

When will we ever learn. I guess never. Which is why people keep pulling the same old trick on us.

At least with R100 the sexy ladies on the cover do appear regularly in the film...

But it really is a bad film. It starts off weird - which isn't a problem for me - but then just gets stupid. At one point a child is tied up and suspended by a rope from the ceiling ... which I found unacceptable ... and it was totally irrelevant to whatever story was left at that point.

No. For me this was a film made by people who were trying too hard to be wacky... and maybe tying to court some controversy. It wasn't entertaining on any level.

0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment