Monday 2 June 2014

Thanks

Originally I was only going to do this blog for 6 months. It was a deal between me and someone who was helping me after my wife died. He said it would help me; and it has.

I'm not sure how much I enjoy writing it. It's hard to write about films without giving away the plots. But I do really love films. Many different kinds of films (not all of them, of course). And I do enjoy thinking about them afterwards and reflecting on how they affected me.

Mostly I still watch films alone, but there are a couple of small groups that I belong to now. We only meet once a month or so, but it's another different angle.

So thanks to all the people who have shown an interest. I've had nearly 1000 views now. When I started I thought I might get a few hundred at most. And I've made a massive £0.58 from the advertising...

Maybe I'll try and keep going for a year? I don't know. I think I'll keep going until I start repeating myself too often. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment