Thursday 14 May 2015

I'm Back

Hello again. OK, so I'm back. Turns out this is quite a good way to keep track of the films I have seen. Memory's not what it was... starting to forget.

So here's what I've seen recently. As best as I can recall...

Reconstruction - a bit odd but quite enjoyable.

Maleficent - better than I expected fairy tale.

Ender's Game - decent sci-fi story, more grown up than you'd think.

Violet & Daisy - excellent violet action, with a heart.

Hercules - not at all bad.

Calvary - great drama, starring Brendan Gleeson.

Deliver Us From Evil - don't remember much about this one.

Edge Of Tomorrow - fun romp with Cruise and Blunt.

As Above So Below - quite scary.

The Equaliser - good interpretation of the old TV series.

Sharknado 2 - very silly, lots of fun.

The Monuments Men - boring.

Lucy - awesome!

The Double - clever and thought provoking.

3 Days To Kill - predictable non-sense... OK if in right mood.

Bangkok Dangerous - the original, badass.

Lilting - lovely. Moving.

I Wish - can't remember; don't think I watched all the way through.

The Fault In Our Stars - moving and tragic. Better than I expected.

Dot The I - nice idea; didn't quite work... very dull in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Agree that Violet & Daisy has lots of violet action ;)

    ReplyDelete