Saturday 16 April 2016

Daredevil (series 2)

After signing up with Netflix last year to see the first series of Daredevil, I was obviously looking forward to series 2.

And I wasn't disappointed.

Like the first series, it takes its time to build up the characters and the main storyline. There are a few surprises and things move along for all the characters from the first series...

...as well as introducing Elektra and The Punisher. (and The Hand)

The few times there was a lull and I started to doubt the writing, there was a twist that made me sit right up and start taking notice again.

With a lull now until the next Marvel Netflix series I might well watch both DD series again back to back... to make sure I didn't miss anything.

(although I am into a couple of other series like Continuum now and have plenty of disks to watch from Cinema Paradiso)

No comments:

Post a Comment